By: Bert & Jane Gildart
Dinosaur National Monument on the Utah-Colorado border offers an awesome collection of dinosaur fossils, strikingly beautiful canyons, mysterious prehistoric rock art, and geological formations that span millions of years. Use A FalconGuide to Dinosaur National Monument to explore the park's 330 square miles and discover the best scenic vistas and wilderness experiences in this remarkable and ancient landscape.
This guide includes:
- Comprehensive information about Douglass Dinosaur Quarry
- Facts about the area's history, flora and fauna, and weather
- Detailed maps, trail descriptions, driving tours, and nature hikes
- Options for running the Green River and Yampa River
- Lists of monument contacts, commercial raft companies, and shuttle services