By: Roland W. Kays & Don E. Wilson
The best-selling field guide for mammals of the United States and Canada is now even better.
This guide includes:
- The best-illustrated and easiest-to-use field guide to North American mammals
- Beautiful and accurate color illustrations of all 462 mammals found in the United States and Canada - including 20 species recognized since 2002
- 112 color plates - including 13 new ones
- Key identification information - fully revised - on facing pages
- The most current taxonomy/species list